Here are the Guidelines:
- This challenge run from January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014.
- This is my official post that I am joining the 2014 Latin@s in Kid Lit Reading Challenge.
- The goal is one book per month. I may post reviews on GoodReads (use a shelf dedicated to 2014 Latin@s in Kid Lit Reading Challenge), Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Facebook, or wherever else you post your reviews. Again, link back to the challenge. Each month, we will check up on participants, but you can also send a direct link to our email at: email@example.com whenever you read and review a book. We will have a monthly round-up post that lists all reviews available online.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other challenges are fine.
- You may select books as you go.
- You can join at anytime during the year. Any books you have read in 2014 can be added.
- Prizes will be given to those who stick with it through the year!
- Any format, level (children’s, MG, or YA), or genre is welcome. The book, however, must be written by a Latin@ author and/or include Latin@ characters, settings, themes, etc.
So with these guidelines, I can handle this. Any challenge that requires me to read books or write books or stories, I am in. This is no different. I read a lot so now I have to post a lot. I am loving it. I will be reading PARROTS OVER PUERTO RICO? I did buy it. It’s one of the 21 books, I bought from a bookstore. I am honored to do this challenge. I hate that there are not enough books with multi-cultural characters. I am looking forward to this challenge.