Here are the 10 questions from Romelle Broas Guittap :
1. If you weren’t a writer (or other current occupation), what would you be? Psychologist
…And the nominees are:
* Katie Clark for Katieclarkwrites
*Cat3513 for tentomidnight
* Adrienne May for WinsomeWays Writing
*Joanne Roberts for Bookish Ambition
*Dr. Deirdre Sheridan Englehart for A Story To Tell Me?
*Cindy Williams Schrauben for The Journey of Writing for Kids
*Marianne Knowles for Writers’ Rumpus
- Answer these 10 Questions:
1. Which do you prefer in a picture book — Rhyme or prose?
2. What is your favorite season of the year and why?
3. What is your favorite holiday?
4. How many children do you have? If you do not have children, do you want children someday?
5. Favorite TV show (s)?
6. Favorite author (s)
7. Favorite movie (s)
8. If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be?
9. If you could award, “THE MAKE A DIFFERENCE AWARD”, to whom would you give it?
10. What is it that you want everyone to know about you?
LINK THE AWARD BACK TO: https://iwritepicturebooks.wordpress.com/
So the teacher in me wants to make sure there is no confusion. Here is the summary of the expectation.
You just won the LIEBSTER AWARD. CONGRATULATIONS! This award is presented to an informative and entertaining blog that has less than 200 followers. The premise is to reward you for working hard and sharing your knowledge with others.
This award will advertise your blog and drive others over to see what you have to offer. All you have to do is
1. Answer 10 questions posted above
2. Award 5-10 bloggers this award and notify them.
3. Create 10 questions you would like your award recipients to answer. Those are questions that will tell us about them so we can get to know them better.
4. Link the Liebster award back to me. https://iwritepicturebooks.wordpress.com/